Hands up if u are in Tokyo?

Sep 2, 2009
I am in Saitama, and can get to Tokyo pretty quickly.

Your profile says you are in Nagoya... have you moved?

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
I'm based in Yokohama, but as a lot of the rides end up in Yamanashi, Kanagawa or Tokyo it doen't really matter.

Basically the TCC was set up by riders in Tokyo, like yourself many others from around Japan use the forums as a source of information and camaraderie posting rides and blog entries.

I think the TCC does a very good job of representing the International cycling and national community of Japan, especailly as a lot of us travel Japan by bike.... just take a look at the Golden Week posts! Not only that but Phil and Yellow Giant often blog about trips outside of Tokyo, while myself and other race Crits and Brevets across Japan.

So you are welcome to be a member of a this team that represents the International and national community of Japan, we just happen to be founded in Tokyo.

But hey feel free to set up your own forum if you feel name is everything! ;)

TimKendall

Speeding Up
Dec 28, 2009
Nagoya
My point is not stopping TCC, but more broadening the scope of the 'club', and judging by the private mails that I have recieved, I am not the only one thinking in these terms.

I may be confusing the terms 'Forum' and 'Club'

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Tim,

If you have read previous threads you will know that Thomas and other founders of the TCC are looking to stransition the forums to a club.... but you'll also see that a lot many of the riders here race under the TCC jersey even though some of them aren't actually living in Tokyo.

In your posts you might want to be a little more specific about your intentions as currently you just seem to come across as someone who likes to have a bitch and moan...... this probably isn't the case but it just seems how you come across in your posts.

Phil

Maximum Pace
In your posts you might want to be a little more specific about your intentions as currently you just seem to come across as someone who likes to have a bitch and moan...... this probably isn't the case but it just seems how you come across in your posts.
Not to mention a lot of us have been quite happy with the club exactly as it is for some time.

Tim, with all due respect, it might be an idea to stick around and lurk for a bit and get sense of a place first, before telling the founders and others how to do things. Just saying.