What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Handlebar with shifter and fork stem set

anup

Cruising
Apr 30, 2013
Hi I have a USED but good condition handlebar setup for sale. This includes the following -
- Felt Handle bar
- Ritchey Stem
- Shimano 105 (2X10) Shifters

The handle bar is neatly taped with Shimano cable housing for the shifters - This was installed on my secondary bike that I very rarely rode - and sold the frame.

Note that the left shifter is missing the nameplate - that you can easily purchase at a cycle store. This is a nice setup and basically has been sitting in my closet for almost a year - I must have used this for 1 season in Southern California.

Price - ¥13,000 - let me know your feedback on this. Honestly I really dont know what price is fair for such..

I am located in Nakano and would prefer to meet to sell rather than ship. Let me know if you are interested.IMG_6390.jpgIMG_6391.jpgIMG_6392.jpgIMG_6393.jpgIMG_6394.jpg

Can you tell us what the width of the bars is? Either center-center or outside-outside.

Did you just cut the cables and housing in the middle when taking that off your bike? Never seen that before and leaves me with a few questions. They look nice. I'll think about it.

@ Half-Fast Mast - The handle bar width in the center is - 31.8mm -
@ KiwiSimon - The width of the Stem is 10cm -
- Please refer to the uploaded images of the same.
@ ikedawilliams - The cable housing was not cut in the middle - this was installed on my 56cm bike frame - the shorter of the housing for the front brake goes on the brakes right below the handle bar and the slightly longer one for the rear brake goes on the cable guide hole on frame top bar.

Attachments

• IMG_6422.jpg
    IMG_6422.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6421.jpg
    IMG_6421.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 14
Bar width - Ah, I think Mike meant the width from the left side to right, as in 400mm, 420...Measure it or it'll be written on the bar somewhe.

Sorry all - the handle bar is 44cm or 440mm but that is including the handlebar tape. The attached is the image with the tape measure.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you Half-Fast Mike.

photo (1).JPG

Back
Top Bottom