What's new

Ride Halloween Night Gravel Ride (Saturday, October 31st)

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hello all you gravel ghosts and goblins. If you dare venture out on that hallowed night known as Halloween, come join us. We cannot promise no brains will be eaten, but we can promise some off-road fun.

Meeting time: 4:30 pm with a 5 pm start time.
Place: Cross Coffee - 矢野口227-1グランツドルフ1階 Inagi-shi, Tokyo, Japan 206-0812
The Plan: Begin riding around 5 pm up and down the Tamagawa in the dark. There is a great stretch of nice gravel, (although not long) to ride along for an hour and half or two. Then end up at either a restaurant or Izakaya in the area. (TBD).
What you need: Gravel bike and/or wide enough wheels to ride gravel. Front and back lights, sense of adventure and willingness to ride in the dark and have fun!

DM me if you have any questions or would like to join.

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
UPDATE: We are planning on going to a restaurant afterward around 7 pm. Scott one of the riders friend's place. 3000 yen fixed price meal we get the restaurant all to ourselves.

TokyoLiving

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
A fun ride was had by all three of us and a forth for dinner.

The plan is to make this a once a month or every six weeks gravel ride and dinner. Stay tuned for more postings for a November ride.

bloaker

Sincerely A Dick
Nov 14, 2011
Sounds like a great plan to make it recurring. Sadly it is wicked far for me to make it, but excited for you guys.
Wish I had a more convenient route to my place for Gravel. The route I have locally involves some HIGH penalties for a mistake.
In daylight, I am not worried... but at night? Ugh

Top Bottom