What's new

hajimemashite!

Daan

Warming-Up
Dec 31, 2006
Hi everyone,

I'm Daan Martens and I arrived about a week ago in Tokyo. I'm from The Netherlands and will be in Japan for a total of 7 motnhs. I'm alraedy cycling from about my sixth birthday so that's about 20 years now. I managed to get my bike with me, so I would like to ride with you guys. Especially the mountains would be really nice to explore, since I always really enjoyed riding in the Alpes in France.

I hope to see you one day!
Daan

since I only started a couple of months ago with japanese. let me try it in japanese, (excuse me for the horrible japanese!):

はじめまして、

私の 名前は ダーン マルテンス です。 いち週 前に 東京に 行きました、七月間 日本に 住みます。 私は オランダ人 です。 六さいの 時 私は 自転車に のる のが 好き です。 今 私は 二十五さい です。 私の 自転車を ひこうきで 持って いました。 TCCの人たちといっしょに 自転車 に のる のが 好き です! フランスの 山が 好き です から、 日本の 山は とても おもしろい と思います。

みんなさんに お会いしたい とおもいます!
ダーン マルテンス

Hi Daan-san,

welcome to TCC and Japan!:welcome:

Yes, Japan has many mountains. You will enjoy them.
I'm looking forward to seeing you in the tour!

ダーンさん、ようこそTCCへ。そして日本へ。
ツーリングでお会いできるのを楽しみにしています。

今後ともよろしくおねがいしまーす。:happy:

Hi everyone,

I'm Daan Martens and I arrived about a week ago in Tokyo. I'm from The Netherlands and will be in Japan for a total of 7 motnhs. I'm alraedy cycling from about my sixth birthday so that's about 20 years now. I managed to get my bike with me, so I would like to ride with you guys. Especially the mountains would be really nice to explore, since I always really enjoyed riding in the Alpes in France.

I hope to see you one day!
Daan

since I only started a couple of months ago with japanese. let me try it in japanese, (excuse me for the horrible japanese!):

はじめまして、

私の 名前は ダーン マルテンス です。 いち週 前に 東京に 行きました、七月間 日本に 住みます。 私は オランダ人 です。 六さいの 時 私は 自転車に のる のが 好き です。 今 私は 二十五さい です。 私の 自転車を ひこうきで 持って いました。 TCCの人たちといっしょに 自転車 に のる のが 好き です! フランスの 山が 好き です から、 日本の 山は とても おもしろい と思います。

みんなさんに お会いしたい とおもいます!
ダーン マルテンス

Back
Top Bottom