What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Solved GT Grade disc equipped road bikes.

mrkamot

Maximum Pace
Dec 28, 2010
Hi, has anyone come across GT Grade bicycles in your recent trips to the lbs? I am very interested in getting the entry level version with the disc brakes but I cannot seem to find one in both Y's road Shinjuku/Akasaka/Route 1.

Thank you!

Did you check the branches listed in their dealer locator? It mentions the Shinjuku Custom shop, but not the regular Shinjuku shop.

thanks for the help @joewein and @wendy

went to y's road route 1 and according to the gt distributor (riteway), the biggest they could get is 56 which i believe is small for me. really have my sights set on the gt grade as i saw one on a sidewalk in akasaka and i really loved the way it looked hehehe. also, i really like the feeling of modulation of a disc brake setup so i am opting for this one.

might get it from wiggle when the opportunity presents itself, have to unload one of the bikes to make space for this one.

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom