What's new

GSAstuto's Goodies

Nice shots and cool product. Looks like the site could do with a bit of an overhaul now. I want to see a full price list.

Ah sweet! Tim (GSAstuto) tells me my Timtanium frame arrived back from the mothership today, having had a successful retro-fit surgery of Slice & Splice Couplers.

I was wondering how on earth I'm going to get it home. Then Tim(desuyo)'s caption gave me the answer. Doh! With the couplers fitted, I can take it apart and carry it... almost in my jersey pockets!

Ah sweet! Tim (GSAstuto) tells me my Timtanium frame arrived back from the mothership today, having had a successful retro-fit surgery of Slice & Splice Couplers.

I was wondering how on earth I'm going to get it home. Then Tim(desuyo)'s caption gave me the answer. Doh! With the couplers fitted, I can take it apart and carry it... almost in my jersey pockets!

I am insanely jealous for your ability to have couplers on a titanium frame. It's definitely on my shopping list.

I'll let you play with my couplers if you take a nice photo of my bike when it's built up. Deal?

Despite what others may imply :)p), I'd be up for doing portraits of any of you with your babies. We just need to set up times and places.

i wants me those drops

Which ones? I absolutely love the water-buffalo looking integrated stem drops. Water buffalo, or Klingon bird of prey, I can't decide. But sweet looking. Sweet sweet looking.

(Please ignore any geekitude that may have accidentally been exposed in this post.)

That's some pretty sweet bar tape, but do you have to switch it every time you go to a country that drives on the opposite side of the road?

That's some pretty sweet bar tape, but do you have to switch it every time you go to a country that drives on the opposite side of the road?

Port and Starboard are the same no matter what side of the road you sail on.

Really? I've never been sailing in Japan. So the rules on the lakes and such are all the same?

Back
Top Bottom