What's new

Greetings

Scott P

Warming-Up
Aug 28, 2006
Hi everyone,

I'm glad I found TCC and I hope to get to meet many of you soon.

I'm 60 years old now, started cycling as a teen ager, and have done it off-and-on over the years. About 15 years ago, I did a week-long, 500 mile tour through the US Colorado mountains. Since then, however, my cycling has been sporadic.

I've been in Japan 5 years, and two years ago bought a new road bike here. I'm struggling to get back in good shape and hope to connect with people who are about the same level. I'm interested in good day rides, and perhaps even some short, light touring.

I live in Saitama-ken, Niiza-shi, half way between the Higashi-kurume and Kiyose ekis on the Seibu-Ikebukuro sen. Anyone out this direction intersted in riding together ocassionally?

Blessings to all of you!

Scott

Hi everyone,

I'm glad I found TCC and I hope to get to meet many of you soon.

I'm 60 years old now, started cycling as a teen ager, and have done it off-and-on over the years. About 15 years ago, I did a week-long, 500 mile tour through the US Colorado mountains. Since then, however, my cycling has been sporadic.

I've been in Japan 5 years, and two years ago bought a new road bike here. I'm struggling to get back in good shape and hope to connect with people who are about the same level. I'm interested in good day rides, and perhaps even some short, light touring.

I live in Saitama-ken, Niiza-shi, half way between the Higashi-kurume and Kiyose ekis on the Seibu-Ikebukuro sen. Anyone out this direction intersted in riding together ocassionally?

Hi Scott,

welcome aboard, we are glad you have joined! :)

Tell me about struggling to stay in shape... but in my case the bike at least seems to prevent the worst, lolol.

The TCC has already been to Saitama once, when we did the Tour de Nanohana in March. We usually organise offical tours every three months, but there are a lot of "unofficial tours" and meetings all over the year. I do hope we can meet you soon.

Hi Scott-san,

thank you for your post and welcome toTCC.:welcome:

I did a week-long, 500 mile tour through the US Colorado mountains.
Colorado mountains!:eek:
I don't know how hard it is. :warau: But it must be.

I am looking forward to seeing you in tours.

Back
Top Bottom