What's new

Greetings from Yamaguchi

leonbarto

Warming-Up
Jan 4, 2020
Hello dear fellow cyclist!
Greetings from Yamaguchi City. I am Barto and live around here for about 6 months now. If you happen to pass by, please PM me!

Have a good day! 🖖

Hello dear fellow cyclist!
Greetings from Yamaguchi City. I am Barto and live around here for about 6 months now. If you happen to pass by, please PM me!

Have a good day! 🖖
Nice to meet you Leon and glad you've just the site. This is a great resource for cycling in Japan.

Where is good to ride in Yamaguchi? I'm sure it's very beautiful.

Nice to meet you Leon and glad you've just the site. This is a great resource for cycling in Japan.

Where is good to ride in Yamaguchi? I'm sure it's very beautiful.

Hi Stu, thanks for the reply. Yes, I have been lucky to find this site after countless hours looking for information on cycling in Japan. There is some good spot in Yamaguchi to cycling through, but you can check the complete guide through this website. Yamaguchi prefecture government is trying to revive the tourism by providing a bike route (not actually a bike lane, but someplace have it). Anyway, everywhere around here is very beautiful, and you can enjoy some good foot-onsen too!

Hi Leaonbarto
I'm in Yamaguchi Prefecture. What location are you at?

I see you are in Yamaguchi city.

If you make it out to Ube on a weekend and you'd like to team up pm me. I'm usually free. Recently the weather is been really warm for this time of year. Still good cycling weather.

Back
Top Bottom