What's new

Greetings from the Netherlands

Aron B

Maximum Pace
Mar 24, 2012
Dear fellow cyclists,

This week I will be moving from Amsterdam, the Netherlands to Tokyo --- Wako, Saitama actually, to work there at RIKEN the coming few years.

I'm a 32-year old Dutch male, who is addicted to cycling. Here I never done any proper competitions, but have done many cyclotours in the Low Countries such as Amstel Gold, Tour of Flanders, Paris-Roubaix and Liege-Bastogne-Liege in addition to training regularly in the flatlands around Amsterdam.

I would love to continue riding in Japan, so I was immediately excited when a friend pointed me to the TCC website. My bike is already on transport, and I will be joining this Thursday. I hope to hook up with any of you for a ride soon, to get to know the country and the people.

Regards and looking forward to meet you,

Aron

Welcome, Aron!

Hope to see you on the road soon. And don't hesitate to ask TCCers about good routes!

Deej

Welkom op Japan!

Thanks everyone.

I arrived safe and sound last Thursday, and more importantly, so did my bike. I took it for a first spin along the Arakawa river on Sunday.

I'm really up for some more cycling action, and hoping to meet you. Is there any chance of riding this Sunday 8th? I did bring some stroopwafels actually, so the first stop is on me.

As I mentioned, I'm living in Wako-shi, Saitama.

Hey

I live near Omiya, in Saitama, so you are close to me. You are also right next to the Arakawa which is really convenient.

Let me know if you are up for a ride sometime.

Owen

Hi Owen,

Great. I was thinking of riding later this afternoon, and on Sunday. Would that be suitable for you?

Cheers, Aron

Welcome to TCC Aron!

Back
Top Bottom