What's new

Greetings from Thailand

Perceval

Warming-Up
Jan 27, 2013
I just moved in tokyo for 2 month and gonna be here for 2 years of study.
now i live in tokyo ,edogawaku spend most of free time exploring city.

Nice to meet you all :bike:

Welcome Perceval!
I saw your post on the classifieds. It's a beautiful CAAD10 there... pity you must sell it:eek:uch:
Is it the only bike you have now, or do you have another bike you can use for exploring?

That is the best CAAD10 colour out there at the moment, I reckon.

These are going for about 170,000yen new, so the price Perceval is asking for this is incredibly fair.

Welcome Perceval!
I saw your post on the classifieds. It's a beautiful CAAD10 there... pity you must sell it:eek:uch:
Is it the only bike you have now, or do you have another bike you can use for exploring?
I got a Brompton that I brought from Thailand! He's my Buddy for a 4 years ;) so i choose caad 10 to go!

What Brompton model do you have?

Last year when I cycled up Norikura (about 2700 m above sea level) I was amazed to see quite a few people ride up there on Bromptons. Usually the gearing is not all that wide as people mostly ride them around town.

Last year when I cycled up Norikura (about 2700 m above sea level) I was amazed to see quite a few people ride up there on Bromptons.
This is important if you intend to cycle up the mountain with your skis on your back, and then ski down with your bicycle on your back! Road racer too bulky :(

20110724-104124-SOCCIN11-junko.jpg

Does Q issue Bromptons?

my Model is M6R.

I ride a Bike Friday Pocket Rocket, which I use both around town and for longer rides in the countryside. Some other members also have folding bikes, but usually in addition to 700C road bikes.

I aiming for Pocket Rocket (but not now maybe next year) somebody said it ride like a full-size bike Is it true?!

Best Bond gadget has to be the Lotus.

Rumour has it, that some members of this club have underwater bikes...

(Sorry, couldn`t resist ;))

Back
Top Bottom