What's new

Greetings from Nanki--Looking for a bike shop nearby

Specialized

Warming-Up
Mar 5, 2007
Hello to everyone. I'm a new member currently residing in southern Wakayama prefecture. Kushimoto is the southern most point on Honshu Island. So, the weather's pretty nice year round although I don't do winter rides like I used to. The scenery here is beautiful including a river valley that goes forever in all directions including a few climbs and plenty of vistas with virtually no traffic. Paradise?

I'm looking for a cycling shop nearby, perhaps in Tanabe or Shingu, again in Wakayama. I'm using a shop in town who is competent but specializes in scooters and motorcycles. I think he sends my tricky repairs out. I would like to find a pro-bike shop to get my Specialized Epic in shape (the spokes keep breaking which might suggest the repairs aren't thorough. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!--Happy riding!

Hi Specialized-san,

welcome to TCC!:welcome:

These are the shops selling Specialized bike in Wakayama:
1. YURINKAN (遊輪館): Wakayama City, phone:0734-24-0242
2. KAKISHITA Cycle Center (垣下サイクルセンター): Wakayama City, phone:0734-22-6727
3. Cycle Base Asahi, Wakayama (サイクルベースあさひ 和歌山店): Wakayama City, phone:073-435-4828
4. Sports Shop OHANA (スポーツショップオハナ): Tanabe City, phone: 0739-26-2378

I checked them from the shop list in the web site of Specialized, Japan:
=> http://www.daiwaseiko.co.jp/mtb/spshop/kinki/indexwa.html

I hope it will help you.:)

Hello to everyone. I'm a new member currently residing in southern Wakayama prefecture. Kushimoto is the southern most point on Honshu Island. So, the weather's pretty nice year round although I don't do winter rides like I used to. The scenery here is beautiful including a river valley that goes forever in all directions including a few climbs and plenty of vistas with virtually no traffic. Paradise?

I'm looking for a cycling shop nearby, perhaps in Tanabe or Shingu, again in Wakayama. I'm using a shop in town who is competent but specializes in scooters and motorcycles. I think he sends my tricky repairs out. I would like to find a pro-bike shop to get my Specialized Epic in shape (the spokes keep breaking which might suggest the repairs aren't thorough. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!--Happy riding!

Wakayama

Welcome Specialized.

I`m pondering a bike trip May-June time frame and Wakayama is one start point I`ve considered. From Tokyo, I`d take the overnight ferry to Wakayama
then bike to Yokohama. Ise is a place at which I would stop. :bike:

Hey!....Are you still alive out there? I recently found this site so this might be a bit too late, about a year and a half too late! I know a hardcore bike shop in Shingu called "Wheel Action", mtb,bmx,street & mama chari. It's right across from the Shingu city hall...Hey! Are you still out there? Can you here me?

Back
Top Bottom