greetings from Meguro

safinator77

Speeding Up
Oct 28, 2012
Tokyo
Hi there - everybody - so pleased to find this site.I am living in Meguro near the daiei on Meguro dori. I am interested in meeting people who would like to go for night rides around the city stopping off at different places for a quick drink and a stick or two of yakitori. I ride a Leader 725tr I got from a recycle shop on Yamete dori. The season is here for city rides too.

Please post to here if interested

Thanks and regards,

Tom

bloaker

Maximum Pace
Nov 14, 2011
Miura, Japan
Tom, if you ever ride down the Yokohama way, I would be more than happy to meet up.
Sadly, I get up for work at 4am, so I usually have to bail early most nights - putting Tokyo a bit further than I want to ride.
But on Fridays and Saturdays - I have no restrictions.

joewein

Maximum Pace
Oct 25, 2011
Setagaya, Tokyo
joewein.net
You can click "Reply" on a post while already composing a reply to another one. That will add another quote to the composition window. Not sure how it will work if those posts are not on the same page though.

safinator77

Speeding Up
Oct 28, 2012
Tokyo
Thanks everybody - I wasn`t expecting such a quick response. Thank you bloaker - actually Yokohama is one of my next missions. It is exactly 27km from my house- I`ll let you know in advance when I`ll be attempting her ! Mike I met you on the ride down to Haneda airport park. Sorry I had to bail on the way back. My friend has gone to NY now unfortunately.
See you all around sometime I hope !