Greetings from Matsudo

Zema

Warming-Up
Mar 27, 2019
Hello and thank you for having me in the TCC.
I have been in Japan for 10 years. English is not my first language so please forgive me if you read something funny.
I work at weekends and have 3 small kids so, unfortunately, I cycle irregularly and very last minute.
I love bikes and love getting my hands dirty, repairing, fixing, customizing.
I buy and sell bikes (road, cross) as a hobby and as a source of extra income so If you have bikes or bikes parts to sale, I will happily take a look.
I ride a Boma Allumer with Ultegra and I am slowly (parts do cost a fortune) putting back on the road a Bianchi B4P 928. Just waiting to find the right components for it, at the right price. I also have an Anchor RFX8 (Ultegra) looking for a new owner. And a few more.
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

stu_kawagoe

Maximum Pace
Jun 23, 2018
Nice to meet you, Zema! Looking forward to seeing some of your builds on the classifieds and hope to see you out on the Arakawa sometime:)

Reactions: Zema

Zema

Warming-Up
Mar 27, 2019
@stu_kawagoe @luka thanks for commenting. Tonegawa is my favorite playing ground. Edogawa is the closest one tho. Planning a ride to Ushiku Daibutsu on the next possible occasion.

Reactions: stu_kawagoe

stu_kawagoe

Maximum Pace
Jun 23, 2018
@stu_kawagoe @luka thanks for commenting. Tonegawa is my favorite playing ground. Edogawa is the closest one tho. Planning a ride to Ushiku Daibutsu on the next possible occasion.
I’ve never tried the Tonegawa (or the Edogawa for that matter) but I’d definitely like to explore out that way someday. Enjoy your trip to the Big Buddha!