What's new

Got FESTIVE500 prize?

How do you eat yours?
12715233_10153402597973596_4577155458740552289_n.jpg

Had a fun conversation on Facebook earlier in the week, discussing what to do with this badge. This is the only Raphr item I own.

The prize was touted as a "commemorative woven roundel". I need to speak to Raphr about the definition of "roundel".

Anyway, the result of the discussion was either "sew it onto a $1.99 T-shirt" or "use it as a low-tech 5x5 Kirkland Ibuprofen Storage Facility". I am considering using it to patch my 2008 semi-transparent Assos bib shorts.

Well done on completing!

Had a fun conversation on Facebook earlier in the week, discussing what to do with this badge. This is the only Raphr item I own.

The prize was touted as a "commemorative woven roundel". I need to speak to Raphr about the definition of "roundel".

Anyway, the result of the discussion was either "sew it onto a $1.99 T-shirt" or "use it as a low-tech 5x5 Kirkland Ibuprofen Storage Facility". I am considering using it to patch my 2008 semi-transparent Assos bib shorts.

Well done on completing!

Thanks. but please tell me what "a low-tech 5x5 Kirkland Ibuprofen Storage Facility" is.

Back
Top Bottom