What's new

Good stuff of 2021

Chuck

Maximum Pace
Feb 7, 2011
Bought this desk on Amazon for about 5600 yen ("Sanwa Direct 100-DESK044 Laptop Stand").

Does the job nicely for indoor training. Height is adjustable. Wiggle sells the Wahoo Kickr computer stand for 34,000 yen last I checked. The Kickr one is obviously nicer and sturdier, but this one does the job at only about 16.470588% :glasses: of the cost.

IMG_1651.jpeg

Nuff

Speeding Up
Jul 28, 2020
Good idea, I got a music stand for fraction of the cost too, it's also easy to fold it down and put it away, which saves space in my cramped apartment.

Music Stand

I wouldn't recommend putting anything to heavy on it, but it's good enough...

bloaker

Sincerely A Dick
Nov 14, 2011
Good idea, I got a music stand for fraction of the cost too, it's also easy to fold it down and put it away, which saves space in my cramped apartment.

Music Stand

I wouldn't recommend putting anything to heavy on it, but it's good enough...
That is the exact stand I use as well.

OreoCookie

Maximum Pace
Dec 2, 2017
Mine looks identical, although it might be from a different brand. It is way bigger and more substantial than I thought, which is nice, because it easily fits my iPhone, a 12.9" iPad Pro and the case for my Airpods Pro. Plus some gummi bears.

Nuff

Speeding Up
Jul 28, 2020
Mine looks identical, although it might be from a different brand. It is way bigger and more substantial than I thought, which is nice, because it easily fits my iPhone, a 12.9" iPad Pro and the case for my Airpods Pro. Plus some gummi bears.
The above one is good enough for ipad pro 11 and my iphone. Although I do have it in vertical position and I assume if it was horizontal, I could fit more on it.

andywood

Maximum Pace
Apr 8, 2008
20210301_230845.jpg I was introduced to this my doctor. If you suffer from allergies, it's great to clear your sinuses of pollen and dust. Also good for cold prevention.

I used to turn my head upside down and drink salt water through my nose for this purpose! But this is much easier and the salt powder is ph balanced.

I do it each night and morning and it feels great.

Available on Amazon, just search Neilmed sinus rinse.

Cheers, Andy

bloaker

Sincerely A Dick
Nov 14, 2011
View attachment 29696 I was introduced to this my doctor. If you suffer from allergies, it's great to clear your sinuses of pollen and dust. Also good for cold prevention.

I used to turn my head upside down and drink salt water through my nose for this purpose! But this is much easier and the salt powder is ph balanced.

I do it each night and morning and it feels great.

Available on Amazon, just search Neilmed sinus rinse.

Cheers, Andy
The term "neti pot" is the generic name for searching out these rinses.
I use them when I am not feeling so hot - not every day. I think I last used mine about 2 years ago - but the results are real and when you are stuffed up, you can get that initial 10 minutes of breathing clear..... freaking amazing.
I used one for the first time back in Virginia when I was in my younger 30s. The idea was horrible to me, but I needed relief.
I have not hesitated to use one since.

Top Bottom