What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Good Quality Medium Sized Road Bike--CHEAP!!

timefleas

Maximum Pace
Nov 30, 2013
PINARELLO GALILEO

Most of you have seen this bike before. I listed it a while ago with carbon wheels, and a member bought the wheelset. I built it up again, listed it and another member bought the groupset. Now, in its third incarnation, I am selling it ONLY as a complete bike, for a give away price of Y50,000, which INCLUDES shipping. Frame is in excellent shape, no crashes, no dents, just a few scratches here and there—looks and runs very nice. If you know your Campy mechanicals, you know the groupset alone is worth more than my asking price for the whole bike. I have sold 5 or 6 bikes here, but this is the last at least for the foreseeable future. It will be shipped via Sagawa in a single bike box, partially dismantled (crankset, and brake calipers still on, wheel with rear cassette, and levers on handlebars, but wires detached from end points, and fork and seat post removed and packed side by side).

Details
  • 52 (center to center seat tube) x54 (center to center top tube), suitable for riders 172-178cm (I am 178 and though a nice ride, I prefer a slightly large frame).
  • Aluminum frame with carbon seat stays, seat tube and fork (circa 2004-2006), with used mechanicals unless otherwise indicated.
  • New Campagnolo Centaur levers/shifters
  • New Campagnolo 10 speed (13-26) Veloce rear cassette
  • New "The Charge" alloy handlebar
  • New KMC chain with Quick Link.
  • New LIETV racing saddle.
  • New Jag Wire Teflon-coated cables.
  • Campagnolo Record Ti Carbon FD.
  • Campagnolo Chorus Carbon RD.
  • MOST Carbon compact crankset (50/34).
  • Dura Ace Brake Calipers (at your request, I can throw in a pair of Campy Centaur brakes as well)
  • Wheelset: Road Runner Mach 1 rims, Mirage hubs, Sapim spokes with Continental tubes & Grand Prix 4000s tires, Campagnolo skewers.
  • Pinarello Carbon Meta fork, lots of extra head space—you can cut it to fit as necessary
  • Pinarello headset.
  • Pinarello carbon seat post
  • Carbon water bottle cage.
  • Look carbon/alloy stem.
  • Cateye Micro Bike computer.
  • (No pedals.)
pin 1.JPG pin 2.JPG pin 3.JPG pin 4.JPG pin 5.JPG pin 6.JPG pin 7.JPG pin 8.JPG pin 9.JPG pin 10.JPG

Last edited:
It such a nice good bike with a good price that I almost buying, even thought I am searching for something bigger. I am kind of amazed you said you are 5' 10'' and still fits well,what is your inseam? I am 5' 10 1/2'' and I tested a old 56 panasonic and besides the legs were fine, the tope tube felt quite short.

I have a 31.5 inch inseam as far as I remember. Since you are taller than I, it might be a tad too small, since the stem is fairly short, though I think I have another longer nearly identical Look stem, that I could include--certainly the steering column has plenty of length to play with. Another member suggested that this frame was suitable for the range 172-178, advice that I followed in the listing. Below is the geometry--the frame is the "52"--pretty much a "medium" frame.

pin geo.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Darwin and TCC!! Will pack the bike up tomorrow and ship on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom