What's new

Giving away my new Tioga Cocoon

Lawrence

Speeding Up
Jul 23, 2011
I got the Tioga Cocoon before I bought my bike.

It doesn't fit my 56 frame, even when I take off the front tire and turn the front handlebars.
Maybe if I took the pedals off (which the instructions recommend) but I'm not gonna try.

Now I have a Tioga EZ Wrap so I'm set.

It is this one (BAR02300) except mine is blue and it doesn't have the pouch to keep it in:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/タイオガ-コクーン-ポ...sr_1_1?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1312476877&sr=1-1

I has all six tie straps, the shoulder strap, instructions (Japanese) and the seat cover.
I only tried it on my bike once (the chain may have gotten a little grease on the inside) but never used it to carry my bike (so it's pretty much like new).

Give it a nice home and use it is all I ask.

PM an address and if we could figure out a way to pay the postage.

I had posted something about the bag not coming in blue, but I just found a site for a Midnight Blue Cocoon, so deleted the post. Hope the bag finds a nice home!

Deej

Maybe if you took the wheel off as well as the tyre, it would fit ;)

Ya, it's that blue color and sorry I meant wheel.

I looked on my old order from Amazon and the BAR # I posted is the same (there are a few different ones for the Cocoon and the sizes seem to be a little different).
The straps are Velcro straps (4 long, 2 short) to fasten/hold things (like the back tire to the frame, the removed pedals to the crank, etc).

Good advice- pic is up (Ralph, Kipper and futon not included).

Someone's interested; talks in progress now.

The cocoon has a new butterfly (poetic for it has been sent away to it's new owner).

Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom