Sold! Giro Synthe Helmet, Medium, Black, Like New

• Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum will be phased out very soon. In case you still have active ads here, please re-add them to the new Classified section.

Please submit each item seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

timefleas

Maximum Pace
Nov 30, 2013
One more helmet on the block. This one is the top of the line Giro Synthe, matt and gloss black, sized Medium (55-59cm), worn once--in mint condition--maybe one or two tiny scratches from sitting on a shelf, or from the single ride--2015 purchase, bought last month. Selling primarily because I just have too many helmets.

This is one of the lightest (and most expensive!) helmets around--fits great (I wear 56cm, and this has some room above and below), looks great--very low profile, compared to other similar helmets--has garnered great reviews online. Best thing perhaps is the ventilation--ample vents, and the cage holds the helmet above the head ever so slightly so that there is no need for lots of padding on the inner ribs--the air just flows over your head. Has rear micro adjustment of course. Straps and pads are all as new.

Regularly selling north of Y20,000 here in Japan, I am asking Y13,500, and will cover shipping as well. I will listen to reasonable offers, and wouldn't mind a bike-item related trade, but honestly, I really don't need too much of anything at this point--still, doesn't hurt to ask--maybe a pair of decent road brake calipers (Campy Centaur or above, Sram Red), perhaps a Campy mid or long cage RD...ask!

sy1.JPG sy2.JPG sy2a.JPG sy3.JPG sy4.JPG sy5.JPG sy6.JPG

Attachments

Last edited: