21% discount on Ritte ACE frames in honor of the Giro d'Italia - for TCC Members only.
This one week limited sale ends June 1st and will not happen again.
This is easily one of the top frames I have ridden and is the choice of iRT Racing Pro Cycling Team and elite road cycling team Easton Ritte.
- T700/T1000 Toray Carbon Layup. The highest possible grade of carbon that can be practically used on a road frame. Made in the same factory as Giant.
- True Monocoque. Unlike most frame sets, which are made in three or more separately molded pieces, the Ace is made as one piece, with no hard joints or seams.
- Positive Molding. The Ace utilizes the most up-to-date molding process with an hard inner mold and bladder system, resulting in higher carbon compaction and more uniform wall density.
- Asymmetric seat tube connected to a PF30 BB.
- Lifetime Warranty. Ritte stands behind the quality of their bikes, but if there's ever a structural issue with your Ace as a result of manufacturing or material defect, we'll handle it for you.
Details → cyclism.jp/products/ritte-ace
Contact us at email@example.com or on TCC directly.