What's new

Giro de Italia

EricinIkebukuro

Speeding Up
Jan 30, 2011
So this Giro starts on Saturday, does anyone know where we might be able to find a live stream of it or torrents to watch later?

For torrents of all cycling events, even back to the 70's.

http://cyclingtorrents.nl

Need to create an account though.

I've watched the TDF the last two years this way.

Torrents up within a few hours of live broadcast ending.

They have the spring classics etc in HDTV too.

For torrents of all cycling events, even back to the 70's.

http://cyclingtorrents.nl

Need to create an account though.

I've watched the TDF the last two years this way.

Torrents up within a few hours of live broadcast ending.

They have the spring classics etc in HDTV too.

After trying various ways and means... I am 100% with Dave on this. The best way to watch is via torrents. You can get commentary in your language of choice and HD if you want it, and I do BTW! Additionally, I agree http://cyclingtorrents.nl is the best place to get your fill! :D

Upload requirement

How does the upload requirement work to watch the TdF or Giro? If you watch two hours of the Giro, do you have to find an hour of some other cycling video to trade for it?

This is very new to me so I may be asking a very stupid question

You can get commentary in your language of choice and HD if you want it, and I do BTW!

My work round this problem, is to watch the pictures via the non-English link, mute the audio, and open up eurosport audio commentary.

Looking forward to seeing how Rujano goes this year - beautiful climber. And what will Frank Schleck`s attitude be??? Does Bruyneel think the Schleck`s just cancel each other out when they ride together???

My work round this problem, is to watch the pictures via the non-English link, mute the audio, and open up eurosport audio commentary.

Yep, I used to do the same thing but the audio stream can be a bit spotty and there is always an annoying synchronization problem. IMHO, it's too much of a PIA. Torrents FTW!! :thumb:

How does the upload requirement work to watch the TdF or Giro? If you watch two hours of the Giro, do you have to find an hour of some other cycling video to trade for it?

This is very new to me so I may be asking a very stupid question

The way torrents work, at the same time you are downloading, by default, you are also uploading (the same file) to others. You will largely satisfy requirements this way.

Dave

way to go Taylor! Be nice to see this 21 yr old hold onto the maglia rosa for a few days.

Lasted about 30 minutes watching that...I don't think it's a bad idea to hold the ITT on the first day but it's very boring to watch...

Yep, I used to do the same thing but the audio stream can be a bit spotty and there is always an annoying synchronization problem. IMHO, it's too much of a PIA. Torrents FTW!! :thumb:

Yes, I know what you mean! I don`t mind provided the commentary is behind the pictures, just when it is in front it gets annoying :gun:

Does anybody know any live audio sites for the Giro? I have it on JSports, but only japanese commentary.

I've looked at steephill and am struggling to find something to give audio alongside the live video....

Back
Top Bottom