What's new

Official Ride Giro de Hotaka starting time

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
Hey guys, I received my Giro info in the mail today. My starting time is 3.00. Anyone else in this bunch? please post all your starting times and we can put the groups together and make some plans for the race. TCC will kick some ass!!!

This is not the Hill Climb starting time, but the Giro only please.

Just realised there are only 3 bunches and they are huge! This could be a dangerous start....Times so far:

7.00 (71 riders)

7:03 (59 riders)
1. Deej
2. Mike

7.06 (50 riders)

Send those times in guys:)

Right on 7:00

Just realised there are only 3 bunches and they are huge! This could be a dangerous start....Times so far:

7.00 (71 riders)

1. Deej
2. Mike

7.06 (50 riders)

Send those times in guys:)

7.00 (71 riders)
Travis (YellowGiant)

1. Deej
2. Mike

7.06 (50 riders)

I imagine that once the initial 10km downhill is over and it starts going UP, it won't be long before you guys will give me a nice wave as you come past.
T

Updates, keep em coming guys....

Oh, I'm getting butterflies for the first time reading these times......loving it:) Less than 2 weeks now til the big day. Tom, even though you'll be racing for Positivo on the day I'll put your name on the list as a 'guest' member:D

Travis
Tom

Deej
Mike

no, not POSITIVO this time

Oh, I'm getting butterflies for the first time reading these times......loving it:) Less than 2 weeks now til the big day. Tom, even though you'll be racing for Positivo on the day I'll put your name on the list as a 'guest' member:D

Travis
Tom

Deej
Mike

Mike, for Hotaka I am officially entered under TCC - nobody from Positivo Espresso is partcipating in this Hotaka event. That means I'm your "teammate" mate! :)

That's good news Tom. So does that mean you're gonna wait 3 minutes for Philip, Deej and myself and work as a team?:D Ha ha????

Travis
Tom

Deej
Mike
Philip

Latest Update

Alan
Travis
Tom

Deej
Mike
Philip
Pucci

Koribeyer
Chazzer

Just got my info - my starting time will be 07:00 with Travis and Tom.

AW.

Old farts

at sparrow farts apparently

06:00 !

This is so that I can gently applaud all of you over the finish line I imagine

chazzer

Chazzer, does it say 0:06:00? I'm pretty sure it means 7.06, not 6am as there are only 3 groups this year. I'll put you at that time.

Back
Top Bottom