What's new

Help getting something special made

jackonaboardman

Speeding Up
Jul 2, 2012
Hi all,

I'm going back to the UK for a mates wedding. He and his wife to be are well into their cycling, he proposed with a bike and the wedding itself is having a bike based procession from the registry office to the reception. Now, with this in mind and their being designers and requesting handmade presents only (not in an arsey way, they have lived together for years and want things that they wouldn't already have). So I came up with the idea of getting some cycling caps done but am having trouble finding anywhere that will do a run of maybe 3/4 designs each being different. My current thoughts are using the basic design of TDF jerseys with different mottos on them relating to their relationship with cycling. Cheesey I know but I think they'd appreciate it.

So, does anyone know anywhere that might be open to putting these together in runs of less than 10 in each design?

Do they race or just love bikes?

How about his and hers leather thongs made from Brooks grade saddle leather?
Really a cap? It's a wedding not a confirmation party. They have lived 2getha for years so just bonking on the wedding night won't make it memorable. Fill up an old can of proofide with lube, you can put rubbers in a puncture repair kit and present it as a set. .

the reason I ask if they race is because there is a company that will turn your racing numbers in to - wind breakers, rain jackets and cycling caps. Once I get enough together I plan to have a complete set made up and send it to my Dad in the UK.

Just bike lovers, he runs a scheme in south london helping homeless people gain experience as bike mechanics, check out union cycle works.

I know caps aren't exactly ground breaking, but the groom has no business in shorts let alone a thong.

I looked into this a while back, champion systems had a minimum order of 25. They will do 10 if you order jerseys too.

Back
Top Bottom