Gentle Ride - Sagamiko loop

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
I need to recover from 2 weeks of heavy training so I will be doing a gentle Sagamiko loop, Instead of turning off at the bottom of Takao/Otarumi I intend to ride around Sagamiko and then back.

This is a good ride for intermediate riders as the pace will be around 26-30 km/h.

Meeting point is the Tamagawara Bashi on the Tamagawa river.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...d=0XCc54RdFHizJM44LKZwBw&cbp=12,304.6,,0,6.83

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Meeting time is 7am at the bridge as I don't want to rride in the heat and also get back for lunch.

It will be a cruise pace.... im not out to break any records and my buddy Yair is recovering from illlness so we are looking at a nice social pace of around 27-30kph on the flats.

Im happy for anyone to attack Otarumi and then wait at the top and apart from that climb I can't see any others on the route I want to take.

Like I said my legs are very sore from two weeks heavy training so this is going to be a flat spin for me as i need to have them in tip top condition for next weekends race in Gunma.

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tokyo (Nezu)
fudoushin.com
I'll see you there at 7am James! I hope my legs will be OK after pushing it a bit today. Either way, it's character building!

Anyone else coming from Tokyo via Shinjuku area? If so, it could be nice to ride out together. I'm planning on heading out Highway 20.

Fumiki

Speeding Up
Feb 18, 2010
Toyotashi,Aichi pref, Japan
Tom-san
Got it!!

But I have a bit problem of right knee.
So I couldnt ride a bike well last few weeks.
(let me say my excuse:D)

Any results,I upload photos on tcc gallery.

Pete-san
Good luck yo men too!!
And care.
It's gonna be really gentle(men's hard training) ride again,I promise it!

Hikiashi

Fumiki-san yo!!!...don't think a second about the pain...do the contrary, "pain & punish" that stuborn right knee instead using HIKIASHI as much as you can (your knee will be thankful afterwards :eek:) IF YOU CAN'T PUSH IT, PULL IT !!!

Tom-san
Got it!!

But I have a bit problem of right knee.
So I couldnt ride a bike well last few weeks.
(let me say my excuse:D)

Any results,I upload photos on tcc gallery.

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama
Fumiki....its NOT A SOCIAL RIDE! :D

Stretch out a lot and warm the knee up....use Tiger balm, deep heat or Pro UP GEL.

Good luck and race hard, you are very strong!