What's new

Garmin Tokyo Routes

Greg2015

Cruising
Mar 8, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm new to TTC and excited to be a member. I have a Garmin Edge 800 and was wondering if anyone had any downloadable routes. I'm looking for routes around the Tachikawa/Kokubunji/Mitaka area. I'm
interested in anything from 25 to 160 km.

Tama Hills! Just cross the Tamagawa and explore the up/downs between Chofu and Machida.

Hi Greg,
Go onto RidewithGPS.com and sign up for a basic account (if you don't already have one). Choose "Find" at the top and it takes you into a screen where you can search for rides starting within a certain distance of a place you name (e.g. your address) and for the length of ride you want. As you find rides you can copy them (single button on the screen) into your account (and then export them to your Garmin. Or edit them to start at your place and then export).
When you first identify a ride (before you copy it to your own), you can click on the owner's name and it will show you all the routes they have stored - instantly accessing their public library of routes. You may also find on RWGPS one or two of the people posting here and hence their planned routes (and can then PM them to ask more about the route)

Hey Macro,

Thanks a lot! I just found a 160 km circle route that starts in Kokubunji and uploaded it to the Garmin and it works perfectly. Cheers! I would have never known about that site.

Thanks DG, I checked out those site and put a few of the routes into my Garmin. I'm getting a nice collection of rides in my area from all the help! 39

Back
Top Bottom