What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Garmin Edge 800 + Japan map [used]

Half-Fast Mike

Lanterne Rouge-et-vert
May 22, 2007
I'm selling my two-year-old Edge 800 to you, you lucky person.

You will get:
  • Garmin Edge 800 (blue trim, European version) cycle computer and GPS navigator
  • ZAGG Invisible Shield screen protector (stuck on the screen already)
  • Bike mount (quick-release quarter-turn mount for bars or stem)
  • microSD card with latest version (v5) of UpUpDown road and topo map of Japan
  • Access to my almost Franz-esque experience and expertise in e-ride planning and GPS tomfoolery (actually I'd offer this for free anyway)
garmin_edge800_18.gif

The following accessories are not included in this transaction:
Heart rate strap or transmitter​
Speed/cadence sensor (really good to have)​
Power sensor​
Charger​
Cables (you will need a USB-mini cable to charge and connect to your PC)​

Yes, this is the same Garmin of mine that went swimming. It was fine then, and has remained so ever since.

And the price?
Edge 800 new from Wiggle = ¥39,000​
UUD map new from UUD = ¥17,850​
Total you'd pay new = ¥56,850​

Shall we say ¥30,000, to you, my friend?

Thanks, Just as I expected. Great price btw.

With a broken 800 I face the dilemma, wether to invest in the repair or just get the 810 as well ;(

I want one but cant get over the size of the things. Its like a wing! I think I will wait until they come up with an integrate stem computer. mark my words, it will happen. Owen, can I get some digital rendering of that? lol

I want one but cant get over the size of the things. Its like a wing! I think I will wait until they come up with an integrate stem computer. mark my words, it will happen. Owen, can I get some digital rendering of that? lol

I was suprised at the size of the 510 compared to the 810 - almost the same.

However don't be put of the size Chuck- when you are suffering like a dog and your chin is on the stem the BIG screen is easy to see just how much you are suffering.

Back
Top Bottom