What's new

Garmin 800 replacement battery

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Anyone know any local online sellers these batteries? I have read a few mixed reviews of the replacement batteries. So any successful stories would be appreciated. I need to get one cause I am getting a low battery warning after about 140km.

Anyone know any local online sellers these batteries? I have read a few mixed reviews of the replacement batteries. So any successful stories would be appreciated. I need to get one cause I am getting a low battery warning after about 140km.
After 140km huh? So you're only getting between 5 or 6 rides between charges huh? ;)

Order it from Amazon Australia. Locally I had no luck. I did replace my 810 battery though, with one I got from Amazon UK, and it is now better than it was when I bought the Garmin. Did that 240km ride the other day and still had 40% battery left, including leaving the backlight on max brightness / stays on, for the last hour of the ride I did in darkness.

Make sure you get the small driver and lever kit with the battery. Some of them include this as a pack.

No luck in Aus or the US.....

Who? Like Rolf Harris you mean? He's in jail otherwise I'd hit him up.

Awesome! If he wouldn't mind that would be grand! I could probably arrange for some visiting time with Rolf if he likes to say thank you and all.

There is also this. A bit cheaper, no personal experience with this so I can't vouch for compatibility or performance.

Back
Top Bottom