What's new

Full Tour de Christoph Sat June 14th

Mike

Maximum Pace
Sep 24, 2007
I'm going to do this as a fast training ride. I hope to complete the 120-130km loop in under 5 hours, so the pace will be brisk and there are some good climbs, including a 1020m monster that never seems to end. Anyone interested?

It's a very challenging ride that can be exhilarating on the return leg via R413, not to mention the switchbacks coming down from the 1020m lass.

Simon is making the map and I'm hoping he can post it here:D Cheers mate!

Meeting place :The traffic light Atsugi Shiritsu Byouin Mae (厚木市立病院前)on the junction of R129/246 and R43. This is near Hon Atsuhi Station, Odakyu Line.

Meeting Time: 9am so expecting to be back by 3pm at the very latest, hopefully before 2 though.
How about the Man himself, Christoph?

Just realised it's the Fuji race next Sat. Goodluck to everyone. So anyone not going interested in this ride?

Note

The above route does not include the Meeting point Mike mentioned.
For that, it's on this map,
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/147953
(under construction :hammer:)
about 18.6km from the start point.

Note: best not to refer to Point numbers on my maps, as I'm likely to add points for increased detail when I feel the need :D (start points shouldn't change).

Thanks for the map Simon, that looks spot on to me and once you tag the starting point in it should come to around 120km. Are you coming along? I'm not sure if anyone is gonna show interest because it's the Fuji Climb day:cry:

Mike,
I'm hoping to make it. Just seeing how my injuries pull up from the last ride.
But I'm planning on being there, and besides, I can't let you go it alone :D

Mike,
I'm hoping to make it. Just seeing how my injuries pull up from the last ride.
But I'm planning on being there, and besides, I can't let you go it alone :D

Cheers mate:D

hey mike

unfortunatelly I have to do some work this weekend - therefore the time is only enough for a short trip.

hopefully next time

see you
christoph

OK see you next time Christoph

Back
Top Bottom