What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Fulcrum Racing 7 Wheel Set (2011?), Campagnolo Freehub

hat and beard

Maximum Pace
Apr 3, 2012
****SOLD****

Taken off a new bike and immediately replaced with a different wheel set. Never been used. In perfect condition.
They come with Vittoria Rubino Slick (not Rubino Pro Slick) 700 x 23 tires.
Will let them go for ¥10,000... Or less if you can convince that's an unreasonable price. ;)

Interested. I have no spare wheels, so this may work well as a rain set. Only issue I fear... I am a Clydesdale... can they handle 100kg?

I think it should be okay. Again, I've never used them, but according to reviews on the internet they seem to be pretty solid wheels. The word 'bomb-proof' pops up in a lot of reviews.

I had also read of some people having issues with flex.
I usually stick to 32 spoke wheels for this reason.

Yeah, only 20 on the front, 24 on the back. Might not be what you're looking for. If you decide you want to give them a go anyways let me know.

I suppose you can also try them for a while if you want to.
If you feel like they're about to buckle beneath your weight you can give them back, and if you like them you can buy them.
PM me if you want to work something like that out.

Will do - having a shifter issue right now I need to sort out.
Once sorted, If you still have them, will contact you

I really would love for these to work out, but I think I am too concerned with the idea of popping a spoke in the middle of nowhere.
I appreciate the offer of trying them out, but if I damaged them, I would feel awful and buy them anyway.

I am just not sure I would ever have total confidence in them.

At almost 90kg I have both bonty aluminum and durace (C24, alu/composite), I think both are 20/24. I haven't had any issues with either. ==> these fulcrums would probably be okay.

Well... see - this sucks. I just sent an email to him today saying I am gonna pass... I just don't have faith they will hold up...
Glad to hear someone has good experience with low spoke count near my weight... but I am still quite a bit heavier.

Hopefully I will be to your weight this summer tho.

Thank you for the link!
It makes me feel better to see the weight restriction so high... So I know on a 'smooth road' all is well.
It is the back road pot holes/speed strips/studded inclines that worry me.
I assume the extra vigilance can boil down to just making sure they stay true?

Well... see - this sucks. I just sent an email to him today saying I am gonna pass... I just don't have faith they will hold up...
Glad to hear someone has good experience with low spoke count near my weight... but I am still quite a bit heavier.

Hopefully I will be to your weight this summer tho.

No worries. Coincidentally I'm just learning the value of a spare set of wheels today.
I knocked my fancy rear wheel well out of true whilst being an idiot yesterday. Will be using the Fulcrum until I get my good wheel fixed.

That being said, the wheels are still for sale (with a now ever so slightly used rear wheel).

I know I said via PM I was going to pass, but when you are done with the rear, let me know and I will give them a spin to see if i am comfy on them.
My thought process is these will be my flat land wheels and put the big cassette on my current wheels for hills/mountains.
So my existing wheels would be on the bike for the more demanding rides.
These would be on my bike for around town and such until I get fully comfortable and make a decision.

Yes, the hat part is a little out dated. I've come to terms with my receding hair line.

Back
Top Bottom