What's new

from magicshine, I am Jessie

Hi Jesse - weren't you the one touting MagicShine a few months back and promising some give aways? How'd that all go? Did anyone here receive a MagicShine light as part of the promotion? I know I signed up.

I have two magic shines and they have worked out great for me. However I like my 1000 much more than the 1600.

1.5 hours at full brightness seems a bit short for longer distance rides, while the brightness will be overkill for shorter rides in town.

How long will it last at lower brightness levels? Is it possible to easily swap the 18650 cell? Will it run on an external USB pack, if so, how many mA will it draw?

Joe, I cannot speak for straight full power runs, but I had mine on a combo of high, med, low riding home from Chichibu last year. I only needed light for 6 hours of so and there was still juice left when i got home. My 1000 lumin light was running on low most the time but that was plenty for road and tamagawa riding.

I have mountain biked with the 1600 on my bars and 1000 on my helmet for a couple hours with both on bright, and the indicator was on yellow...so it was draining pretty good, but I still had juice left when done. Sadly, they do not warn you that the bridge ahead is slicker than snot.... The 1600 is facing the camera and the 1000 is lighting up the bridge.

I upgraded the battery pack to a waterproof one, but forget the particulars.

972035_10151591557292808_1076877301_n.jpg

Night riding how I remember it! Thank god there are no cows around here!

haha - Never!
That bicycle was loved and currently missed.
It has a new home with Chuck tho... we traded steel beasts last spring.

Hi Jesse - weren't you the one touting MagicShine a few months back and promising some give aways? How'd that all go? Did anyone here receive a MagicShine light as part of the promotion? I know I signed up.
yes, we have a dealer already take the eagle 600. it looks he sell it on Yahoo....

1.5 hours at full brightness seems a bit short for longer distance rides, while the brightness will be overkill for shorter rides in town.

How long will it last at lower brightness levels? Is it possible to easily swap the 18650 cell? Will it run on an external USB pack, if so, how many mA will it draw?
for extra batter pack, you can prepare another one in your bag, and MJ-880 can use 2.5h with 2000LM that's @ MAX output. for city road, you do not need so brightness mode.

Back
Top Bottom