What's new

from Aomori

AomoriTenshi

Warming-Up
Nov 16, 2010
Firstly, thanks to OwenJames for the confidence boost.

My name is Angelo. I came down from Aomori, stopping at Toyama City first and then taking a train to Kasukabe, Saitama.

I am currently writing to you all from Fujisawa City, Kanagawa.

This is my first long road trip, although I have done plenty of day rides.

My goal is Kita-kyushu. From Tokyo, I will continue into Shizuoka to Nagoya, then to Oosaka and into Shikoku where I want to travel the Shimanami (しまなみ海道)from Imanami, Ehime to Onomichi, Hiroshima. From there, continue west to Hiroshima City, Yamaguchi City, and finally Kita-kyushu (if I have time Fukuoka).

Aggressive, I know. Especially for a first timer. Any recommendations?

Ill be honest, I dont have maps and am relying on the GPS on my phone to get me around. I have back up energy for those times I wont see civilization for a day or two...

Hey there!

Glad you joined the site.

I can't offer you any advice about the stuff you need to know, but someone here will know.

How is the ride going matey?

Firstly, thanks to OwenJames for the confidence boost.

My name is Angelo. I came down from Aomori, stopping at Toyama City first and then taking a train to Kasukabe, Saitama.

I am currently writing to you all from Fujisawa City, Kanagawa.

This is my first long road trip, although I have done plenty of day rides.

My goal is Kita-kyushu. From Tokyo, I will continue into Shizuoka to Nagoya, then to Oosaka and into Shikoku where I want to travel the Shimanami (しまなみ海道)from Imanami, Ehime to Onomichi, Hiroshima. From there, continue west to Hiroshima City, Yamaguchi City, and finally Kita-kyushu (if I have time Fukuoka).

Aggressive, I know. Especially for a first timer. Any recommendations?

Ill be honest, I dont have maps and am relying on the GPS on my phone to get me around. I have back up energy for those times I wont see civilization for a day or two...

I`ve done Wakayama ~ Yokohama (coastal) and a half lap around Shikoku. If you take the coastal route, I can offer some suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom