What's new

Ride Friday Out past Chichibu

theBlob

Bokeh master
Sep 28, 2011
Tomorrow Aron, Ben and I (and maybe others) will be heading out from the spaceship and up through Tokigawa to the region north of Chichibu.

Catching the train back. (Ben says he's riding back) It will be a long route (over 170km/2500m). And I'll post it later today.
Start time will be around 7:00 at the spaceship but will have to confirm that as well.

Kind of late notice, but if you want to join this will be a really scenic, remote and rewarding route.
Lunch/food will be conbini/carry.
Two water bottles would be recommended I guess.

Tempting yet slightly scary at the same time, like Cherly Blossom from Riverdale maybe.

Train not attractive.

I'll be there for the first bit at least. Let me know if the spaceship meet time changes at all.

6:45am at the spaceship. Here's is the route... basically.

I will not be showing my face I'm afraid. Sporadic family golden week plans mean I'm unable to commit and I just ate my own body weight in pizza to compensate for the state my legs are in after yesterday.

Have a good one

Sorry, you misunderstood my email, I thought it was clear that it meant: don't make the time any earlier, you bastard.
I should still be there...

Wish I could make it. Will be busy tomorrow (although you may see me riding the other direction down the Arakawa if I get up early enough.... which I probably won't ).

How was the ride?

Damn wish I could join you. But just did nab the RideWGPS route and plan on using it for a Sunday ride. Unless there is anyone going out on Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom