What's new

Ride Friday 30th April. Takao area

Emma

Speeding Up
Sep 16, 2014
I am planning to go out tomorrow, will head from Futagotamagawa along the Tamagawa to Takao and then from there either Wada or towards Yabitsu probably with train home. No firm plans so if anyone wants to join then am open to suggestions for route etc.

Rough plan is leave Futagotamagawa by 8am and aim to ride 100-150km at a sociable pace. No lunch stop, but happy to stop at conbinis/picturesque viewpoints for quick photos!

If anyone is interested in joining then send me a message and I will firm up a route and times.

You probably checked already, but just in case: there is going to be a strong wind out of the northwest all day. It will make cycling up Tamagawa a drag...

SafariScreenSnapz001.png

Thanks Mike, I find riding up the Tamagawa is always a drag, so some company will most likely make it less unpleasant.
Large wind blocking people to draft most welcome!

Yes I did, and you were right about the wind Mike. Luckily @Nizhniynovgorod joined me and proved the perfect gent by doing more than his fair share on the front on the way out! Once we were out in the mountains the weather was perfect, and even an intermittent tailwind on the way back.

Back
Top Bottom