What's new

Ride FRI, May 3rd - Tsuchizaka & Shiozawa-toge

Saw the ride map; looked good. Sorry I couldn't come out. Hopefully it was slightly less eventful than last Monday?

I went out myself, on a flat 90km training ride, and tested my teeth while doing so. No real bother, so I will be out on Sunday for sure.

Saw the ride map; looked good. Sorry I couldn't come out. Hopefully it was slightly less eventful than last Monday?

I went out myself, on a flat 90km training ride, and tested my teeth while doing so. No real bother, so I will be out on Sunday for sure.

Yep, just a good solid ride! See you Sunday!

Personally, epic rides like these are becoming strangely addictive... Thanks Pete for the drugs.. I meant rides.

Another sweet ride. The super guide Pete brought another epic one… however, if I don't ever have to do Shiozawa toge again, I wouldn't complain… A screen grab from when I just crested the steepest section (yeah, thats 6.6km/h)

8703581255_70d38bc313_c.jpg

That section showed me 24% at most, that was a new experience for me, didn't really care for it.

Still, thanks for and great ride everyone.
8704721936_b3f8a26208_c.jpg

Another sweet ride. The super guide Pete brought another epic one… however, if I don't ever have to do Shiozawa toge again, I wouldn't complain… A screen grab from when I just crested the steepest section (yeah, thats 6.6km/h)

That section showed me 24% at most, that was a new experience for me, didn't really care for it.

You're not fooling anyone, you know you love it! Shiozawa-toge hill repeats, FTW! :D

Raw video of the Tsuchizaka-toge descent yesterday, tried the "top of helmet mount" this time. was worried about camera shake, but didn't turn out totally unusable.

That turned out a lot better than I would have expected! Thank you for sharing! Now you have me looking forward to the Shiozawa-toge (Northside) descent video!!

Yeah, that turned out much worse, due to the road condition and my tiredness, didn't really have the energy to try and keep the head as still as possible.

Back
Top Bottom