What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Wanted folding bike

dyamez

Warming-Up
Nov 4, 2014
hi guys need help

I just need folding bike that I can use to go to work.
I will be transferring to new location 3km from shinagawa station. But I still have my suica until next year (but upto shinagawa station only), so to save money, instead of applying new suica, I`d rather to bike it from shinagawa station to my new location. Kinda wanted to save money.

Anyone who has an extra folding bike that I can buy for less. Please let me know.
Thank you so much
More power

Are you planning to carry a folding bike on the train to Shinagawa then riding to work....
in morning rush hour?
Good luck!

I've been taking a brompton on a through Shinagawa commuter train daily for 3 years now, it ain't so bad.

Just make sure you are not breaking company rules and if you do, cover your tracks

i have this..and im willing to sell this bike...it is not the actual picture..but same as the photo shown..ill send you the actual photo tomorrow

thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom