What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Wanted folding bike

dyamez

Warming-Up
Nov 4, 2014
hi guys need help

I just need folding bike that I can use to go to work.
I will be transferring to new location 3km from shinagawa station. But I still have my suica until next year (but upto shinagawa station only), so to save money, instead of applying new suica, I`d rather to bike it from shinagawa station to my new location. Kinda wanted to save money.

Anyone who has an extra folding bike that I can buy for less. Please let me know.
Thank you so much
More power

zenbiker

Maximum Pace
Mar 4, 2008
Are you planning to carry a folding bike on the train to Shinagawa then riding to work....
in morning rush hour?
Good luck!

Chancertime

Speeding Up
May 2, 2010
I've been taking a brompton on a through Shinagawa commuter train daily for 3 years now, it ain't so bad.

Gunjira

Maximum Pace
Oct 2, 2009
Just make sure you are not breaking company rules and if you do, cover your tracks

wendy

Speeding Up
Feb 22, 2014
i have this..and im willing to sell this bike...it is not the actual picture..but same as the photo shown..ill send you the actual photo tomorrow

thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom