What's new

Foam Rollers

leicaman

Maximum Pace
Sep 20, 2012
Just thought I would let everyone know that Nitori have started selling foam rollers for stretching. I grabbed myself the 90cm version tonight and it seems fine for what I need it for. They are dirt cheap (The 90cm version is around 1300 yen, and the smaller one comes in at 799 yen).
If you haven't tried a foam roller then I highly recommend trying one. They are great at working deep inside the muscles to loosen those tight knots. At this price, it's hard to find an excuse not to try one. They probably won't last as long as the 8000 yen ones found at most gyms but it seems just fine to me.

Good tip. I looked in some shops and found they were running about 4-8,000 yen :eek: Got one delivered from Amazon last week for 1,600.

"Dirt cheap at ¥1,300"
I don't know where you buy your dirt but JMart has grow bags for ¥380!

"Dirt cheap at ¥1,300"
I don't know where you buy your dirt but JMart has grow bags for ¥380!
With most of the guys here riding carbon bikes and thinking nothing of dropping 25,000 yen on one titanium bolt for their seat post collar, I didn't want to insult them by referencing the cheapest of cheap dirt. The dirt I refer to is of such high quality and so fertile that it has been known to make seeds grow just by being in the same room.

With most of the guys here riding carbon bikes and thinking nothing of dropping 25,000 yen on one titanium bolt for their seat post collar, I didn't want to insult them by referencing the cheapest of cheap dirt. The dirt I refer to is of such high quality and so fertile that it has been known to make seeds grow just by being in the same room.
I feel a Chuck Norris quip coming...

Back
Top Bottom