FLAT... river ride!

onm

Sep 2, 2009
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback.

To help me out, why not post some photos of YOUR Cannondale SuperSix Evo set up, so I have something to go on.

Oh yeah, how silly of me to forget; neither of you have a Cannondale SuperSix Evo.

Because you are both UTTER GYPOS

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
Yokohama

To help me out, why not post some photos of YOUR Cannondale SuperSix Evo set up, so I have something to go on.

Oh yeah, how silly of me to forget; neither of you have a Cannondale SuperSix Evo.

Hmmmmm Cannondales - walks away shaking his head.:rolleyes:

onm

Sep 2, 2009
Hmmmmm Cannondales - walks away shaking his head.:rolleyes:
Pinarellos though; the Jeremy Clarkson of the middle age crisis cringe bike.

This is a very, very silly conversation, however, and one for which I am very, very sorry for.

An ULTRA First World argument.

We should all hang our heads in shame.

"I am a child soldier of Sierra Leone and I just watched my younger sister getting machete'd into 8 pieces over an argument for water"

"Yeah, well your 600,000yen Pinarello frame is not as good as my 400,000yen Cannondale frame"

I am truly a horrible human being.

Yamabushi

Maximum Pace
Jun 1, 2010
Tokyo (Nezu)
fudoushin.com

Yeah, the hench bike squad can shut it; we know what we are.
Pinarellos though; the Jeremy Clarkson of the middle age crisis cringe bike.

This is a very, very silly conversation, however, and one for which I am very, very sorry for.

An ULTRA First World argument.

We should all hang our heads in shame.

"I am a child soldier of Sierra Leone and I just watched my younger sister getting machete'd into 8 pieces over an argument for water"

"Yeah, well your 600,000yen Pinarello frame is not as good as my 400,000yen Cannondale frame"

I am truly a horrible human being.
I told you he was sensitive! :eek: