What's new

Flanders Live Now (sunday night)

Facebook and cyclngfans.com

I became a fan of cyclingfans on facebook and it lets me know when there are any good races streeming, you can also watch older stuff to. I also frequent worldcyclingchannel3 on youtube, they have new stuff all the time that keeps me well fed

You're an angel ! :) really!! Just fantastic. My younger brother did the sportif (the full 260k version) yesterday and managed an average of 29km/h on all those cobblestones and waiting for traffic lights too... Absolutely horrible 24% !!!

I became a fan of cyclingfans on facebook and it lets me know when there are any good races streeming, you can also watch older stuff to. I also frequent worldcyclingchannel3 on youtube, they have new stuff all the time that keeps me well fed

Chicken Picata , Rubino and salad - I'm set! What a great feed! (video and dinner)

Cancellara too strong for Boonen....:(

Come on Stijn!! Push push push....!!!!

GILBERT you can do you..plenty left in that tank of yours !!!:cool:

WELL DONE NICK!!! Kept the Belgian honour!:D

Beautiful finish! But I was really rooting for Cancellera - have to admit. He set the pace.

WELL DONE NICK!!! Kept the Belgian honour!:D

good lord, that was better than last year!

Chavanel on the attack!

Cancellara breaks away. Nobody can follow.

Bridges to Chavanel. Chavanel jumps on. "Your boy's too strong" says the Quickstep car.

Here comes the Mur. The peleton is coming. Cancellara, one more dig!

Away goes Gilbert. The chasing group is too strong.

Cancellara one last go! Chavanel and Nyuens too. Cancellara wants to sprint. But Boonen is coming. Has to go now. It's too far out. Nyuens gets it!

What a fantastic race. Pity for Cancellara. By far the strongest rider there today. Rode a clever race too but I guess sometimes lady luck is looking down on somebody else.

Pro race thanks for a great working link. Looking forward to one for Roubaix too!

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

Was a great game of chess at the end.

Was, but Cancellara blinked first when he saw Boonen coming but given he was running on empty at that point he needed to hold back and make the sprint as short as possible - `wait `til you can see the whites of their eyes`. So 1 out of 3 for Cancellara and he could have had all 3. But its hard to criticise him, as trying to think clearly when you are on the edge of exhaustion is easier said than done. Was funny watching the reactions of Riis & Co in the team car.

Back
Top Bottom