For Sale FIZIK ANTARES R1 VERSUS EVO SADDLE 2018

Streetviper

Streetviper

Cruising
Nov 20, 2017
165.5g light (see photo) FIZIK ANTARES R1 VERSUS EVO SADDLE 2018 model, bought last April.
Braided rails (carbon), ridden for about 200km, new condition.
Comes in original packaging with manual, etc.
Pickup in Kyoto or shipping to a place of your choice for 1200¥.

Attachments

O

OreoCookie

Maximum Pace
Dec 2, 2017
That‘s a good price. If I didn‘t already own one (in wide), I‘d snatch this one up while it is still hot. I test rode the regular models and from experience I can easily tell the difference between the version with alloy rails and carbon rails. Great piece of kit.

luka

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
I'm interested, but this sells new under warranty and all on Amazon jp or Rakuten (multiple postings) for about 20,000 yen, shipping often included. Cheapest I was able to find it in a brief search is 19,802. So for a used one I think you need to adjust the price a fair bit. If you're open to negotiate PM me.

GrantT

GrantT

Maximum Pace
Oct 2, 2012
Setagaya
I'm interested, but I saw one just like it for 300 yen at my local Asahi Cycle Base, chucked in a bin with novelty tail lights. I guess if you hand delivered it or couriered it to me, that might work. I ride the river on weekends, just ask for "that guy." :D

luka

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
Why are you being insulting? Attacking when and where I ride... I was just expressing interest and pointing that the asking price is almost the same as the retail price for the new one. When people did the same to me when I was selling my wheels I immediately dropped my price 30%, even though that discount deal was on some unknown personal site and not at any of the big online retailers. @thomas do you condone behavior like this in the forum?

luka

luka

Maximum Pace
Jan 13, 2015
Caught me off my guard there as there's never been any bad blood (or for that matter any substantial direct communication) between us. But it's all good now you took it back. Seriously, had no idea where did that come from