What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Fitbit Surge

armmewitharmony

Maximum Pace
Mar 10, 2014
Fitbit Surge smart watch for sale.

So new and not out of the box I have not even received it yet; it's a replacement unit that's been shipped just yesterday from the offices of Fitbit Inc.

Why sell?

The smart watch itself is a great device for showing you your patterns of daily caloric intake and activity, and this particular model is fantastic at showing (freakishly) precise sleep pattern data (like to the minute didn't think it could be that accurate) if you can handle sleeping with a watch on which is a separate issue.

The heart rate sensor is optical, basically what you find in the Apple Watch, other wearables etc.

Back to the question, I've had enough time with the device to know what I need to know and now I'll pass on the opportunity to one of you if anyone's interested.

Bought my original one off amazon for around 40,000, they are less now, around 25,000 or 30,000 yen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

What's fair, 20,000 for this one or obo?

Last edited:
Just in case anyone's interested in the actual thing in attempting to (hoc) it arrived today and here's the "unboxing":

Well, out of the courier packaging anyways. I'll be sending the unmolested package you now see before you

I'll give it a week, then it's on to the wife's Mercari:)

Attachments

• IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0974.JPG
    IMG_0974.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0976.JPG
    IMG_0976.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 14
Ok didn't expect much interest on this but just to update now selling for 10,000 special TCC price get it while it's hot, ummm, bros?

Who knows? Make me an offer.

Back
Top Bottom