What's new

First Oze-hinoemata Hc Race

TOM

Maximum Pace
Apr 9, 2007
The same organizers of last year's GIRO DE HOTAKA, have launched a "Village Climb Series" program for this year which will again include the notorious Hotaka (this time with sufficient field marshals).

Coming up next in this program is a hillclimb time trial event in the hotspring village of Hinoemata in the viscinity of Oze National Park (Fukushima Pref.) taking place during the weekend of May 24-25 (2 days).

Day/Stage 1 is a 6.5km time trial and Day/Stage 2 a 12km time trial.

Registration deadline is April 30.

For further details, please check:

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/bicycle/race/

Gran Fondo

on the Sunday looks like fun. I would be up for that and could be persuaded on the hill climb too I suppose.

Charles

Very familiar indeed...

The "Gran Fondo" course looks to be almost exactly the same as last year's "Hotaka" race, except for having a different Start/Finish-line (30km NE of Hotaka).
Still, June 29... Could be tempting;)
Will have to ask permission from the better-half:cool:
T

I really enjoyed reading the Hotaka reports last year and remember thinking, "Boy, I wish I'd been there..."

...So I'm in for this one. Just signed up for the Gran Fondo race on the 29th. Hopefully see some other TCCers there!

Accommodation

Phil - what did you enter re accommodation ? I guess if there is a bunch of us we can figure it out later ?

I am also going to sign up for the Granfondo at first.

Charles

Back
Top Bottom