First Oze-hinoemata Hc Race

TOM

Maximum Pace
The same organizers of last year's GIRO DE HOTAKA, have launched a "Village Climb Series" program for this year which will again include the notorious Hotaka (this time with sufficient field marshals).

Coming up next in this program is a hillclimb time trial event in the hotspring village of Hinoemata in the viscinity of Oze National Park (Fukushima Pref.) taking place during the weekend of May 24-25 (2 days).

Day/Stage 1 is a 6.5km time trial and Day/Stage 2 a 12km time trial.

Registration deadline is April 30.

For further details, please check:

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/bicycle/race/

chazzer

Speeding Up
Nov 23, 2006
Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire
Gran Fondo

on the Sunday looks like fun. I would be up for that and could be persuaded on the hill climb too I suppose.

Charles

WhiteGiant

Maximum Pace
Nov 4, 2006
Kawaguchi, Saitama
Very familiar indeed...

The "Gran Fondo" course looks to be almost exactly the same as last year's "Hotaka" race, except for having a different Start/Finish-line (30km NE of Hotaka).
Still, June 29... Could be tempting;)
Will have to ask permission from the better-half:cool:
T

Phil

Maximum Pace
I really enjoyed reading the Hotaka reports last year and remember thinking, "Boy, I wish I'd been there..."

...So I'm in for this one. Just signed up for the Gran Fondo race on the 29th. Hopefully see some other TCCers there!

chazzer

Speeding Up
Nov 23, 2006
Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire
Accommodation

Phil - what did you enter re accommodation ? I guess if there is a bunch of us we can figure it out later ?

I am also going to sign up for the Granfondo at first.

Charles