What's new

First Aid For Cyclists

I recently bought these from the local chemist/pharmacy after a fall running. Seems to be of the hydrocolloid dressing type people mention in those threads.
KeGSr86.jpg

Expensive and fell off in the pool, but probably fine for people not training to swim the channel.

Putting my money where my mouth is*… I've ordered my own RoadID bracelet after seen some friends sporting them. Simple idea, nicely executed. Doesn't break the bank. Might help with my incipient dementia, too.

*and because I found my lost Oakley photochromic lens and was able to cancel the order for replacements

Hmm, incipient dementia :eek:
One good thing is that when it happens, we are not aware of it.
Anyway, the RoadID thing never heard of it. Still got my dog tags from Vietnam. Maybe I should hang them around me neck. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I carry a laminated copy of my license with my wife's phone number on it in my saddle bag. If I can't speak the police should be able to find my details soon enough.

I carry a laminated copy of my license with my wife's phone number on it in my saddle bag. If I can't speak the police should be able to find my details soon enough.

I just got done writing important numbers down on paper that I'll keep in my wallet. Just new the insurance policy number and phone number and roadside service number for AU sonpo, for some reason it doesn't show up on the site that I have booked mark.
I do carry my phone with me when I ride the bike. Need to add "wife" now in front of her name. Thanks for posting. Gave me a few ideas on this rainy morning.

What first aid kit should I buy for cycling. Would like to get it from Amazon. Any suggestions much appreciated.

I'm looking for an O Rh- or B Rh- cycling buddies...
I'm O Rh- but can't donate due to the "lived in the UK until the late 80s, must have mad cow disease" paranoia here. Not that I could have afforded beef at that time in my life.....chips with sweet and sour sauce was all that I aspired to even on a big night out!

Moo !

Back
Top Bottom