Finally in TCC

Feb 16, 2011
Tokyo
I have cycled in Tokyo for a number of years and lurked on TCC site numerous times. Thanks to your Technical Skills Camp I am at last apparently an official TCC member (I had mistakenly assumed I already was). I am from the US (Seattle and San Francisco) where I cycled much more frequently (slow touring type rides) than lately in Tokyo. Recently cycling has mostly just been a problematic bridge between the swimming and running sections of the triathlons I have done. Look forward to cycling more and learning new routes (and technical skills).

astroman

Speeding Up
Mar 19, 2007
Shirokanedai, Tokyo
I have cycled in Tokyo for a number of years and lurked on TCC site numerous times. Thanks to your Technical Skills Camp I am at last apparently an official TCC member (I had mistakenly assumed I already was). I am from the US (Seattle and San Francisco) where I cycled much more frequently (slow touring type rides) than lately in Tokyo. Recently cycling has mostly just been a problematic bridge between the swimming and running sections of the triathlons I have done. Look forward to cycling more and learning new routes (and technical skills).
About bloody time! :p Now you just need a bike!

K