What's new

Today February 2018

Funny that in all the blur, Maxxis comes thru really well.
The photographer said pretty much that while I went back and did the drop again, and again, and again.
We are hoping maxxis will give us a set of tires in trade for the rights!! haha

This one amused be because my tires were in sync with each other, but you can't read the Maxxis as clearly.

28379288_10156053793222808_5318356758195069001_n.jpg

Wow, that looks great, I really wish I could have gone along for the ride (I did my own, but what I rode was much more tame). I really like the photos you uploaded to Facebook.

A few of us are getting together after I get off work... If you can make it, let me know. 3pm-ish
The two others are starting at 1pm - I am just meeting them in route.

A few of us are getting together after I get off work... If you can make it, let me know. 3pm-ish
The two others are starting at 1pm - I am just meeting them in route.
I'm living in Sendai, so as they say in Japanese, that'll be difficult :)
But at least in spirit I was with you, although I can say that my "trails" were far more benign than the ones you rode.

I'm living in Sendai, so as they say in Japanese, that'll be difficult :)
But at least in spirit I was with you, although I can say that my "trails" were far more benign than the ones you rode.
We plan an event in Kakuba every spring and fall. We stay at a lodge and ride Iwatake and local trails, drink a bit and have a huge pot luck. If interested - let me know and when details happen I will post up. - then it is a long drive for everyone!

We plan an event in Kakuba every spring and fall. We stay at a lodge and ride Iwatake and local trails, drink a bit and have a huge pot luck. If interested - let me know and when details happen I will post up. - then it is a long drive for everyone!
Hmmm, color me intrigued. Do you know roughly for when you have planned the retreats this year? (I'm asking because my wife is expecting at the end of April :D)

Congrats! My wife is expecting in May, so I understand your concern.
We try and coordinate with the opening weekend or close to it - so it comes down to the weather.
But I would expect it to be May-ish - Waiting on the forecast.

Phew, if you guys ride in May, I might not make it in spring. But keep me posted. And once you go in fall, I should be able to spend a weekend away from home. :)

It is an event for MTB Gaijin. So either Shayne or I will post it on FB

Back
Top Bottom