What's new

Official Ride Fast Run: Tour de ??? (2 days!!)

Sora

Basho's companion
Nov 2, 2005
934
54
Hi everyone,

We are pleasure of announcing, now planing the official TCC tour from Tokyo on July 16th and 17th (2 days tour!).
It will take about 120km in one day.:bike:

I will soon announce the details.

Please let me know you will join the tour!

7月16日、17日(一泊二日)にこの夏のTCCのツアーやります。
片道(一日)120km程度を考えています。:bike:
詳細は追って掲載しますが、まずは日程のみ。

参加ご希望の方はまずは教えてください!!!

Edit: the dates of the tour.
 
Too Early for me...

I wish I could participate but that is when I arrive in Japan on 14 July and won't have enough time to get ready to ride. I will catch you all on the next Tour De ???

Sora said:
Hi everyone,

We are pleasure of announcing, now planing the official TCC tour from Tokyo on July 15th and 16th (2 days tour!).
It will take about 120km in one day.:bike:

I will soon announce the details.

Please let me know you will join the tour!

7月15日、16日(一泊二日)にこの夏のTCCのツアーやります。
片道(一日)120km程度を考えています。:bike:
詳細は追って掲載しますが、まずは日程のみ。

参加ご希望の方はまずは教えてください!!!
 
As far as I know Sora-san and I have agreed on the 16th and 17th of July, so I am waiting for his confirmation. :)
 
Freeride39 said:
I wish I could participate but that is when I arrive in Japan on 14 July and won't have enough time to get ready to ride. I will catch you all on the next Tour De ???
I'm sorry for hear that.:(
But we will soon have next officiar or unofficial tour.:)
Please look forward to.


Ben said:
I'd like to join the event.

よろしく!!

Ben
お待ちしてます。:D
まもなく詳細をアップしますのでご期待ください。
 
Freeride39 said:
I wish I could participate but that is when I arrive in Japan on 14 July and won't have enough time to get ready to ride. I will catch you all on the next Tour De ???

We actually start on the 16th... perhaps you can make it. :)
 
Hank said:
I'm interested.
Hank
Hi Hank-san,

welcome to TCC:welcome: and thank you for your post!

I'm also living in Yokohama, where do you ride usually on your Tred bike?

Soon we will upload the details (and title :warau: ) of the tour.
Please look forward to!
 
thomas said:
We actually start on the 16th... perhaps you can make it. :)
I won't be ready to ride until August because I have to ship my bike from Diego Garcia to Japan via my household goods. Free by the military but takes at least 2 weeks.
 
Freeride39 said:
I won't be ready to ride until August because I have to ship my bike from Diego Garcia to Japan via my household goods. Free by the military but takes at least 2 weeks.
Can't you use Air Force plane by extra charge?:warau:
 
Sora said:
I'm also living in Yokohama, where do you ride usually on your Trek bike?

Edit: Trek is the maker, based in Wisconsin near where I go to school

I live in Aobadai (on the Den-en-toshi line) and ride to the Tokodai campus at Suzukakedai; it is about 5 km directly, but I usually take highways 12, 57, 3, and 47 (Machida Kaido), along with 139 and 140. I've only recently become familiar with the area around Nagatsuta/Aobadai/Machida, using the Lite Mapple series for Kanagawa and Tokyo. If you have Google Earth installed I can send you a landmark. Where are you in the Yokohama area, Sora-san?
 
Back
Top Bottom