What's new

Official Ride Fast Onsen Lap: Tour de Kodomo no Kuni (10th TCC tour!)

Sora

Basho's companion
Nov 2, 2005
:bike:
Hi there,

There are various tours! Very active TCC! Of course, official tour will be held also.:p
the TCC's 10th tour is decided! It will be held on February 12th.
This time, we will head for Kodomo no Kuni (Yokohama) and onsen in Tama Center from Shibuya (total about 68km).

Check please!
(pamphlet) => https://tokyocycle.com/tcc_tours/tour_dekodomonokuni/kodomonokuni_pamphlet_web.swf
(map) => https://tokyocycle.com/tcc_tours/tour_dekodomonokuni/map/tourdekudomonokuni.htm

If you want to join the tour, let us know in this forum A.S.A.P..
Come on and join us!:D

いろんなツアーが企画されてますねぇ~。活発ですね。もちろん、オフィシャルツアーもやっちゃいます。:p
てなわけで、TCC第10回ツーリング "トゥール ドコドモノクニ" が決定しました。
■日付:2月12日(振り替え休日)
■今回は「こどもの国」(横浜)と多摩センターの温泉を目指して走りますっ!(約68km)

詳細は こちらですっ!:D
(パンフレット) => https://tokyocycle.com/tcc_tours/tour_dekodomonokuni/kodomonokuni_pamphlet_web.swf
(地図) => https://tokyocycle.com/tcc_tours/tour_dekodomonokuni/map/tourdekudomonokuni.htm

参加ご希望の方は今すぐっ本フォーラムにてご連絡ください。
みなさまの参加、まってまーす。:D

Hi Alcyone-san,

thank you for your post.

it looks like i can make this one! :)
Yes, I am looking forward to seeing you at Shibuya Sta. on 12th!:D

I'll be there, of course!

That makes three of us so far:

Alcyone
Sora
Thomas

Who else is going to join? :)

I'll be there, of course!

That makes three of us so far:

Alcyone
Sora
Thomas

Who else is going to join? :)
No, no, Thomas-san,

already four!:

Alcyone
Sora
Thomas
Doramaru

:p

Who becomes 5th?:D

こんにちは。
問題なければ是非参加させてください。

こんにちは、imaiさん,

問題なければ
あはは、もちろん、何等問題ありません。:D
お待ちしてマース。

てな訳で、
five members:

Alcyone
Sora
Thomas
Doramaru
Imai

さあ、6人目はだあれ?

That's a weekday, I won't be able to make that one.
Hi Ken-san,

Is it not a holiday for you? It is a make‐up holiday!:)
Check please!

let me join in

Hi, sora-san, everyone,
Let me join the tour. my problem is rinko-bag, which I am not yet familiar with...drink or ride after it... Anyway I am looking forward to seeing all you soon!

Hi, sora-san, everyone,
Let me join the tour. my problem is rinko-bag, which I am not yet familiar with...drink or ride after it... Anyway I am looking forward to seeing all you soon!
まいど Yasuhiroさん,

参加ありがとうございまーす。

Don't worry about rinko. Just don't forget to shift to top gear before taking off tires.

I am looking forward to seeing you. too!
ではでは。

Now 6:

Alcyone
Sora
Thomas
Doramaru
Imai
Yasuhiro

Hi

Sorry, I cant make it to this one...have been trying to reorganse my schedule but I have to admit defeat.

Sorry to miss this tour, I am disappointed....

Look forward to seeing you soon

Ash

Hi

Sorry, I cant make it to this one...have been trying to reorganse my schedule but I have to admit defeat.

Sorry to miss this tour, I am disappointed....

Look forward to seeing you soon

Ash
Sorry to hear that.:(

Look forward to seeing you so soon.

Btw, I just updated the pamphlet of the tour (add dinner point).:beer:
Check please.
=> https://tokyocycle.com/tcc_tours/tour_dekodomonokuni/kodomonokuni_pamphlet_web.swf
夕食(雨天時含む)の場所を決めました。ご確認くださいっ!

Sorry for the last-minute message, but could I also join the tour?

I'm thinking about cycling to the shibuya station, since I don't have a 'rinko' yet.

It will be my first time cycling in Tokyo, and I'm looking forward to meet you all!

Daan

I have a quick question: Can anyone bring a multi-tool. I'm going to need to adjust the seat and my local jitensya-ya is closed right now.

What kind of clothing should I wear to be comfortable? What should I pack? This is my first tour like this.

ALSO
My gf is going to be coming too. I forgot she had a holiday tomorrow too. She has also been riding a Giant OCR3
=)

Sorry for the last-minute message, but could I also join the tour? I'm thinking about cycling to the shibuya station, since I don't have a 'rinko' yet. It will be my first time cycling in Tokyo, and I'm looking forward to meet you all!

You're most welcome, Daan! We are looking forward to riding with you tomorrow. :)

I have a quick question: Can anyone bring a multi-tool. I'm going to need to adjust the seat and my local jitensya-ya is closed right now. What kind of clothing should I wear to be comfortable? What should I pack? This is my first tour like this. My gf is going to be coming too. I forgot she had a holiday tomorrow too. She has also been riding a Giant OCR3.

Multi-tool is a must, I am sure we'll have a couple around tomorrow. Also, according to the weather forecast it's going to be sunny and not too cold, so a baselayer, tights, etc. along with a windbreaker should be comfortable. However, the number of layers you wear depends on you, I prefer not to overheat my body in winter. And of course, your gf is more than welcome! :D

So we are going to be 8 tomorrow:

Alcyone + gf
Daan
Doramaru
Imai
Sora
Thomas
Yasuhiro

Hi Daan-san and Alcyone-san,

welcome you and your gf to the tour!
Sorry for my late post, I have just come back from my scramble 2 days run.:)

Members, see you tomorrow:D

You're most welcome, Daan! We are looking forward to riding with you tomorrow. :)

Multi-tool is a must, I am sure we'll have a couple around tomorrow. Also, according to the weather forecast it's going to be sunny and not too cold, so a baselayer, tights, etc. along with a windbreaker should be comfortable. However, the number of layers you wear depends on you, I prefer not to overheat my body in winter. And of course, your gf is more than welcome! :D

So we are going to be 8 tomorrow:

Alcyone + gf
Daan
Doramaru
Imai
Sora
Thomas
Yasuhiro

Alcyone, Chazzer, Daan, Doramaru-san, Imai-san, Sarah, Yasuhiro-san, thanks for joining yesterday, it was great fun riding with all of you! :)

Sora-san, thanks for your painstaking organisation of the ride! :D

Pics have already been uploaded to the gallery.

Thank you to everyone for having us come along! We have some real training ahead of us, now, for upcoming tours.
I can safely say that both of us really loved the experience. We're actually quite exhausted now :eek:uch: and saddle sore.

I will upload my pictures as well!

Thank you so much to everyone, especially Sora for really mapping it out to include some truly beautiful scenery along the way.

It was quite an experience to roll back into Shibuya in such a large pack. I was amazed and a bit embarassed at all the attention. :eek:

今つかれた、でも、も一回いきたいんですが、トレニングよくしてなければなりません!
まんあさま、ほんとにありがとうございます。

Hi,

thank you for everyone who joined yesterday's tour!
I enjoyed it very much.
天気も良かったしサイコーでしたね。:D

I will upload the report soon.

Again, thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom