What's new

Fantasy Vuelta

I think picking Valverde is wise. Though I haven't done </livinontheedge>

I think picking Valverde is wise. Though I haven't done </livinontheedge>

Hmmm.... I was pretty sure for the Tour that they hid picks prior to the start..... no worries, efficient markets and all that....

Hmmm.... I was pretty sure for the Tour that they hid picks prior to the start..... no worries, efficient markets and all that....
Yeah seems you can see everything this time. Ah well, all good competition!

Well, I appear to be the very bottom at the moment. I'm sure things will pick up...

Don't like to boast but .......

yes yes yes. Well done so far.

I put myself out of the running quick smart by making ill-informed drunken selections and not checking them before the off.

Anyone else got a valid excuse?

I put myself out of the running quick smart by making ill-informed drunken selections and not checking them before the off.

Anyone else got a valid excuse?

I'm not sure what my excuse is but I'm sure it involved alcohol.

This Betancur guy has been a disappointment.

Yes, yes, my guys underperformed yesterday.
They've had a talking to and will be back on track

After the "talking to" some of my riders stepped up but sadly others were just not putting in the effort.
As a result Mssrs Cancelara and Gilbert have been sent home.....without supper!

I hope my team keeps up the momentum...looks like it is coming down to the wire

Congratulations to Tobias for his victory in the TCC league, and Colin's late charge at the end.

Maybe we should bug the @TCC admin for some trophy points?

This year's Vuelta was pretty exciting to follow. I think the early mountain stages helped a bit in that regard.

Congratulations to Tobias for his victory in the TCC league, and Colin's late charge at the end.

Maybe we should bug the @TCC admin for some trophy points?

Good idea. That can be done.

Would it be correct to assume that these fantasy leagues are mainly done for the big 3 tours (Tour, Vuelta, Giro)?

If so, would a trophy for each individual tour be OK? We can implement a banner which will appear on a users avatar to show which tour they 'won' each year...

Not been following the fantasy leagues, so please fill us in on the winners.

Vuelta a Espana 2013 - Tobias @saibot
Le Tour de France 2013 - @Bartek ?
Giro d'Italia 2013 - @Musashi13 ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom