What's new

Fantasy Tour De France 2017

GrantT

Maximum Pace
Oct 2, 2012
It's that time of year again!
Time to wonder if you shouldn't put some money on it this time, just to make things actually interesting.
Time to live on the edge and not pick Valverde.
Time to not tell anyone about the new hooky streaming site you found with the highest of quality live streams.

Velogames TCC league: 120329218

getting my team together as we speak. I'm cutting Froome I just read a report about his preparation, looks like he has no chance this year!

getting my team together as we speak. I'm cutting Froome I just read a report about his preparation, looks like he has no chance this year!

I'm also sans Froome. He can take his gangly arms and spinning limbs elsewhere, spidey-boy wannabe.

And did you read about Pinot? That's bad luck for him!

I was looking for "Take a Dump" Dumoulin, as he has been a regular fixture in my teams but he is nowhere to be seen?? What gives?

Anyway my team is done, A few heavy hitters and a bunch of nobodies....

My team is not finalised until the prologue begins. News about sudden stomach issues or "sepsis" comes out just before someone disappoints the fans and sponsors.
And did you hear the news on Bardet? He is French! He will never win. Do not pick.

You're crazy! Porte damaged his ankle last week, there is no way he is going to get to the end!

DeMare seems the sleeper pick this year. His great showing in the hilly classics shows he will be a threat on the hilly sprint stages, plus this year he showed enough raw power to out-drag Greipel. With Pinot only targeting stage wins that also leaves him with a full FDJ lead out train. Overall, will certainly score more points than Kittel (imho). Better pick than Sagan? Probably.

Yeah, I've got Demare, I've been watching the training videos. He's flying, definitely a value pick.

Ha ha ha 22 points for Sagan!! If you got points for wheelies maybe!

So I happened across Geraint Thomas doing a live stream on Instagram from their hotel in Germany and pretty sure I saw Froome limping in the background. Very strange.

Back
Top Bottom