What's new

Fantasy Tour De France 2017

Not sure exactly how the breakaway points work but I believe my boy Politt is doing some work. Well a bit.

What I really want to know is what pedals PS is using - think I saw his bike with Shimano but Look maybe? Anything that re-clips like that is effing awesome fxuk yeah.

Way too much to DSQ.

He was in the wrong, in my book, but sending him home?

That puts a hole in my team. Damn, I should have stuck with Demareo_O

Way too much to DSQ.

He was in the wrong, in my book, but sending him home?

That puts a hole in my team. Damn, I should have stuck with Demareo_O

Waking up to sensory overload - DQ seems pretty harsh.

Not sure exactly what it was but wish it didn't happen. Really bad for everyone.

Hope Cav heals up good.

Yeah, that was a crappy move, but DQ is a little harsh. There was really no room there in the first place for Cav to be trying to squeeze through at full sprint.

Demare would certainly fall foul of that rule if he didn't have the counter for it right in his passport

My take on it:
DeMare swerves to avoid grating at side of road.
Cav rides right into it (stops pedaling just beforehand).
Sagan comes across to body block Cav.
Grating pulls Cav's wheel to left, putting him off-balance enough that he cannot counter-balance the body block.
Cav goes down.
Sagan DQd from race.
Grating acts innocent.
Michael Mathews realizes dreams do come true.

My take on it:
DeMare swerves to avoid grating at side of road.
Cav rides right into it (stops pedaling just beforehand).
Sagan comes across to body block Cav.
Grating pulls Cav's wheel to left, putting him off-balance enough that he cannot counter-balance the body block.
Cav goes down.
Sagan DQd from race.
Grating acts innocent.
Michael Mathews realizes dreams do come true.

That clip offers the best view so far.

Racing incident? Maybe a bit more.

Backs up the feeling that a penalty of sorts is in order but not quite worth getting kicked out of the tour.

The elbow... It appears this caused Sagan to be DQ, but is definitely about Cav's left brifter hood catching PS on his right forearm as Cav is going down. That's all there is about the elbow. Body contact, line taking etc. are different matters. But the elbow... Pfft

I knew Luke Durbridge crashed in Stage 1 but didn't think it was bad enough to pull out... Just realized he did... grrr

Well, I have Porte, Sagan, out
Majka crashing...

I 'm well on my way to cementing last place! If only I'd listened to all the BS i dreamt up in the early days of this thread.... :warau::warau::warau:

I'll fight you for last place all the way to the medical aid truck. My team has Valverde, Sagan, and Porte. It's now Bardet plus some no-name filler.

My back-up team, however, is second. :warau:

I thought about putting in a backup team but didn't. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules I haven't written yet.

Sagan and Porte for me, too. Thought Dapper Dan had bought the farm as well but apart from falling over again he seems to have only lost a minute.

Latour is letting Yates punk him on the White Jersey and he won't reply to my Tweets so I don't know what his game is. Those sweet sweet breakaway points aren't nearly enough to see me through to Paris...

Loved this
https://u.nya.is/bnscaw.mp4

Back
Top Bottom