What's new

Fantasy Giro d'Italia 2016

Joined. I tried to pick all Russians + Pozzato but I got an error message saying that was too awesome and could destroy the site.

So, Spartacus has been on the lav all day and says he won't perform but will do his best. The Dutch guy it is, then?

In the lead after a TT and a sprint stage...a fantasy indeed. I have finally found a way to engage with cycling that feeds my delusions of grandeur better than Strava.

@saibot (you picked Pozzato!) and @GrantT are going to have the last laugh when Nibali starts wiping the floor with these dudes though.

Pozzato is on my team, too. I'll join the TCC league later today. I'm hoping Nibali chokes and Valverde busts it out good and proper in the mountains. Had to have a go with Mr. Smilie himself Chaves, what an infectious grin!

Good thing about Velogames is the UCI can't take these points away, whatever tainted meat the riders get caught injecting. Come on Ulissi!

Pass the inhaler I feel my asthma coming on....

Ulissi wasn't really a role of the dice. I had a feeling he'd come up with the goods at least once. Mareczko, on the other hand was a gamble and he hasn't done anything yet and might not....I'll have to check he is even still in it. He was 42nd on the second stage and he is a sprinter, 153rd on the third stage. I hope he is saving himself and not just riding in for the experience....Holy shit 192nd on yesterday's stage. Maybe he is waiting for the big boys to collect their winnings and go home before he turns on his turbos, or possibly he came with nothing.

edit 22:45
Sean Kelly just told me he retired from the race today, bugger!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom